EpicCare Link Access Request
EpicCare Link is a web-based application that provides view-only access to patient records. EpicCare Link is now available to physicians who are not on the medical staff with any of the Saint Luke’s facilities. Additionally, access can also be granted to support staff to help ensure continuity of patient care. Examples of users outside of Saint Luke’s who may need to review clinical and administrative information of patients seen at our facilities includes:
- Referring physicians
- Referred to physicians
- Post acute care facilities
- Clinical and office support staff
EpicCare Link provides registered users with secure view-only access to select patient information such as hospitalization records, allergies, medical history, medications, progress notes, discharge summaries, operative notes, lab results, and more.
Features of accessing EpicCare Link through Saint Luke's include:
- Safe, secure access via Citrix
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Pre-populated clinic patient list
- Ability to view patient clinical history and monitor events
- Discharge placement request messaging for post-discharge facilities
- HIPAA compliance
For questions or technical support call the Client Support Center at 816-251-9999.
- All prospective users must download and print the User Acknowledgement form and return to EpicCareLink@saint-lukes.org.
- Add each provider in the practice below. Note: This is informational only. Please indicate if the provider would like to receive access to EpicCare Link.
- While adding providers, be sure to fill out all of the all of the fields.