Give & Volunteer
Saint Luke's tradition of community and private support spans more than a century.
Saint Luke's Health System:
- Dedicates millions of dollars a year to train tomorrow's health care professionals, provide education and outreach services, and care for the underserved in our community
- Relies on the support of thousands of donors, who give $10 to more than $1 million in support of our medical, educational and research programs
- Draws more than 1,500 adult and youth volunteers, who each year work more than 138,000 hours to make a difference in the lives of our patients
As a volunteer, you’ll join the company of our outstanding team to make a true difference in your community.
Please contact your facility of choice for further information.
Kansas City metro area
- Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City: 816-932-2183
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital–Barry Road: 816-880-6083
- Saint Luke’s East Hospital: 816-347-4621
- Saint Luke’s South Hospital: 913-317-7405
- Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City Crittenton Children’s Center: 816-767-4124
- Saint Luke’s Home Care & Hospice: 816-360-8009
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital: 913-684-1112
- Hedrick Medical Center: 660-214-8107
- Anderson County Hospital: 785-204-8004
- Saint Luke’s North Hospital–Smithville: 816-880-6083
- Wright Memorial Hospital: 660-358-5706
Charitable gifts are critical to launching research initiatives, acquiring new technology, providing for the underserved in our communities, and ensuring excellent care for all of our patients.
Saint Luke’s Foundation
Established in 1963, Saint Luke’s Foundation has secured vital support for Saint Luke’s medical, education, research, and charity care programs. The Foundation supports all Saint Luke’s facilities in the Kansas City metro area.